Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @HeerJeet: America has had some bad presidents but only one was a traitor: Richard Nixon: http://t.co/D3cbkCye7j @dick_nixon about 31 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @brianbeutler: The case for letting politics drive the timing of Obama’s deportation program is surprisingly weak http://t.co/zWWtS4ZQKf about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @joesonka: B&P: Mitch McConnell’s Terrible Labor Day Weekend: Kentucky Senate Race Video Round-Up! http://t.co/yikFmRG3Jw about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you thought there was nothing more desperate than Scott Walker inventing his own job numbers... http://t.co/8c73YRcLaL about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @onceuponA: Wyoming is weighing a Medicaid expansion. That's a BFD, and @dylanlscott explains why: http://t.co/PWB8XBA4F5 about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite