Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @MikeGrunwald: I'm in awe of James Foley and other brave journalists who risk their lives to bear witness. I'm too afraid to do that. RI… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why are black people so anti-Republican party? *Clicks on Drudge link to Fox News story citing unnamed sources smearing Michael Brown * about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dreamdefenders: Eric Holder from #ferguson: "I understand that mistrust. I am the Attorney General, but I am also a Black Man" http://t… about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ShaunKing: Ask almost any African American where they were when Zimmerman was found not guilty, they'll tell you, and watch the active … about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A few conservatives: The police in Ferguson are scary. Other conservatives: OMG. This unnamed source proves Mike Brown deserved to die! about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite