Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @elizabethforma: Every single Republican in the US Senate voted against equal pay for equal work for women today. Unreal. #equalpay about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AngryBlackLady: Raise your hand if you think women are abusing men at the same rate that men are abusing women. Now slap yourself wit… about 37 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- B E N Got nothing better to talk about H A Z I http://t.co/Mit11FFlYe about 42 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The House GOP will sue you if you give business more time to implement a mandate. But just go ahead and start a war. It's cool. about 46 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @leclemot: Obamacare is still a huge issue — in states that haven’t expanded Medicaid http://t.co/LWsn6wwz4P about 52 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite