Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Corporations want to leave America to avoid taxes. Immigrants want to stay and pay taxes. Guess which one the GOP considers "people." about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TimothyNoah1: My latest for @msnbc: The most urgent task liberalism faces is rebuilding the labor movement. Why liberals shirk it. http… about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rick Perry's staff hasn't been this embarrassed since a poor woman almost got health care last month. about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @pourmecoffee: This Obama character has some kind of nerve acting like he was elected twice to be cautious about US military involvement… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My privacy is completely dependent on no one wanting to see me nude. about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite