Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @BklynMiddleton: #Syria: There are no shortage of horrors the Assad regime has committed but his fanboys don't have popular twitter acco… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NEXT FOX NEWS, WE COVER THE STORY OF THE DAY -- WHY DO BLACK MEN KEEP FORCING THE POLICE TO SHOOT THEM? about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Of course, Fox News is trying to convict the dead unarmed black man of his own killing. about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MikeGrunwald: Renewable power, once again a mere 100% of new generating capacity in July. http://t.co/9N9OiSxC3J about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Democrats should set up voter registration booths near hospitals in states where Republicans have denied millions Medicaid expansion. about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite