Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @Eclectablog: Why are Republicans giving Rick Synder's hilariously awful re-election campaign a pass? (by @LOLGOP) http://t.co/XpvKVkcXVi about 17 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @KatrinaNation: A Major Blow to Voting Rights in Wisconsin/ @ariberman reports/ http://t.co/16hXDLYkAW via @thenation about 20 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The only opinion Rand Paul hasn't changed in the last few months is that Rand Paul doesn't change his opinions. about 28 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to the Obamacare reproductive care is covered for free by all insurance, a condition that used to be known as "being a guy." about 32 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Drug test anyone who is willing to vote for Scott Walker. http://t.co/AwJr7OGDAu about 49 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite